Ayurveda for professionals
Generally, the job of so-called 'TECHIES' are sedentary, stressful, long hours, hectic and challenging, a lot of commuting and yes at times fun. A healthy lifestyle is not maintained and it leads to many occupational hazards like a low backache, neck and shoulder pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, digestive issues like ulcers and acidity, obesity, type 2 diabetes, arthritis, gout, hypertension, atherosclerosis, eye strain, headache and migraine, general debility and weakness, sleep disorders and even stress-related behavioral problems.
Few lifestyle changes could bring a lot of energy into your body which leads to a happy mind and a beautiful family and an energetic social life.
1. Ergonomic changes of the workstation
2. Taking breaks for exercise and include meditation
3. dumping junk foods and including foods that contain vitamin A, C, and D, fatty acids, zinc, calcium and omega 3.
4. hydrate your body with more than 2L of water
5. Try to sleep at the same time every day
6. Take health holidays at least ones a year and reinvent the healthy you, because
HEALTH IS always the real WEALTH.
Enjoy healthy holidays at AYU: MANTHRA by plunging yourself in the age-old tradition of Ayurveda and yoga.